Kia’s Total Care Ownership Coverage
Kia is known around the world to produce quality cars that are as easy on the wallet as they are on the eyes. But don’t let that mislead you into thinking that you need to sacrifice peace of mind to own an eye-catching vehicle at a great price.
Warranty Coverage You Can Count on
Kia’s Total Car Ownership Coverage warranty ensures that you get the Kia experience you were hoping for when you signed on the dotted line.
- 5-year/100,000 km Comprehensive Warranty: Covers nearly the entire vehicle.
- 5-year/100,000 km Powertrain Warranty: Covers engine, transmission, axles, driveshafts, and differentials.
- 5-year/100,000 km Roadside Assistance: If your vehicle breaks down anywhere in North America, you’re covered.
- 1-year/20,000 km First-Year Adjustments: Covers the things you should replace eventually over vehicle ownership, but certainly not in the first year wiper blades, fuses, brake pads, bulbs, etc.
- 8-year/130,000 km Major Emission Components: Should the government tighten up emission regulations, we will cover the necessary adjustments to allow your Kia to conform to the new emission standards.
*Some restrictions apply. Contact a Kia Red Deer financial advisor for additional information.
Kia Protection Plans
Kia’s warranty program isn’t the only way you can insure yourself against the unexpected. Read more about the Kia Protection Plans available here at Kia Red Deer.